Private and Group Classes Available
“A large percentage of Criminal Attacks occur at night, or in reduced light conditions.” This course is designed for individuals with a good foundation of safety and marksmanship skills, that would like to improve their gun handling and Defensive Shooting skills in a Low-Light Training environment. Five (5) hours of range instruction will cover the safe use of a Defensive Firearm and Tactical Flashlight during reduced light and evening training scenarios.
You will learn:
- Fundamentals of tactical illumination
- Target isolation and weapons identification
- Low-light shooting and flashlight manipulation
- Dominating with light – Light as a force option
- Ambidextrous and one-handed shooting
- alternative shooting positions
- ear protection and clear eye protection
- appropriate Defensive Handgun
- Tritium Night Sights are strongly recommended
- quality strong side holster
- minimum of two magazines or speed loaders
- sturdy gun belt and magazine or dump pouch
- Surefire or comparable white-light flashlight
- 150 rounds of factory or quality reloaded ammunition
- belt holster or clip for your flashlight
- extra flashlight and extra batteries
Prerequisite for this course:
You must have completed a State issued Conceal Carry permit course, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Law Enforcement/U.S. Military certification in Pistol, IDPA Sharpshooter or higher classification or other acceptable training subject to approval of the Instructor.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Course Fee: $149.00 per person
PRIVATE (individual and group) classes may be scheduled during the week or on weekends. Please contact us for scheduling and availability.Schedule Now!